Psychology Professor Aaron Benjamin and graduate student Jessica Siler show that taking practice exams can enhance a persons ability to reason about similar but unseen new material.
- Professor Chadly Stern has been selected to a appointment for the Center of Advanced Studies. This will allow Dr.
- The LGS-SOAR (Laney Graduate School - Summer Opportunity for Academic Research
- Professor Sean Laurent demonstrates how questions about intentional harming and helping mean different thingsDr Sean Laurent reframes a well-known phenomenon in moral reasoning called the "side-effect effect" to show that people are answering different questions when asked about the intentionality of side
- Researchers in the Cognition and Brain Lab, led by Kara Federmeier, have recently published a paper in the journal Frontiers in Human Neuroscience that investigates how predicting during sentence c
- We are proud to announce the following grants have been awarded to faculty in the Psychology Department over the Fall 2019 semester.
- Psychology Professors Sepideh Sadaghiani and Wendy Heller receive NIH funding to investigate how inherent brain oscillations relate to cognition.