- Up-and-coming faculty in LAS expand how we think about scienc
- Psychology undergraduate students presented their research at the annual Honors and Capstone Poster Fair on April 23, 2019.
- Wendy Heller was selected as this year’s winner of the Executive Officer Distinguished Leadership Award.
- In the state of Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, 16-year-old students in middle-track schools decide whether to stay in school to pursue an academic career or enroll in a vocational training program. A new study offers evidence that the path they choose influences their personality years later.
- In many societies, teenagers are repeatedly told – by adults, peers and popular media – that teens are more likely than younger children to take risks, ignore their parents, skip schoolwork and succumb to bad influences. But stereotypes are not destiny, a new study of Chinese middle school students suggests.