There are several resources on campus to further the goals set forth in the campus diversity statement.
- The Graduate College's Fellowship Finder provides a comprehensive, searchable list of external awards: https://apps.grad.illinois.edu/fellowship-finder/
- President's Research in Diversity Travel Assistance Program, https://www.vpaa.uillinois.edu/academic_affairs_programs/diversity_travel_assistance_program
- Rita and Arnold Goodman Fellowship, https://wggp.illinois.edu/award/rita-and-arnold-goodman-fellowship
- University of Illinois DRIVE Faculty Recruitment Grants, https://diversity.illinois.edu/academic-inclusion-programs/drive/
Beyond resources located on our campus, there are many assets external to our University that may be useful towards creating an inclusive campus environment. Below you will find non-campus affiliated links related to diversity considerations.
- Interfaith Religious Calendar -- When planning activities for courses, committee meetings, or other events, you may want to consult it to make sure you have maximum participation and to avoid unintentionally excluding members of religious groups from your events. A list of the most important dates are in bold. The University has also provided this link to allow importing these dates into your calendar apps (Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar).
- Religious Observances the Affect the Academic Calendar -- The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion has also compiled a list of religious observances widely observed by students and employees at the University of Illinois. The table is provided as aid planning academic events throughout the semester.