Degree audits are a computerized personalized analysis of your progress toward a specific degree. An audit report shows all the requirements needed to receive a degree and which transfer and University of Illinois courses have been used to satisfy those requirements.
Generate a degree audit
Scroll to bottom of page and click on Login to Generate an Audit
Check your Run Declared Program (that's your declared major)
To run a Psychology concentration audit, "Select a Different Program"
- Under "Program" - choose a Psychology concentration
- Under "Catalog Year" - use the semester/year that you started at Illinois
- Click on "Run Different Program"
Checking your Audit
- Summary of Courses - check your enrolled courses
- Scroll through General Education categories
- Review Psychology Major - be sure categories are accurate
Questions/Concerns - contact your current academic advisor or an LAS Records Officer