Pre-approval travel forms
*Travel must be approved in advance. Please keep a copy of your approved travel forms (especially for international travel), as the business office may need to submit those to Payables for reconciliation/reimbursement transactions to be approved.*
- Faculty use this online form for domestic travel Faculty Travel Pre-approval Form
- Faculty/researchers/staff/students use this online form for international travel LAS International Travel Request (Note: When completing the form, the "EO of the Traveler's Unit" is the current head of the Psych Department (Professor Aaron Benjamin is Acting Head from 08/16/23 - 08/15/24. Professor Diane Beck will resume her role as Head on 08/16/24.)
- Graduate students please use the online form: Graduate Student Travel Pre-approval Form (Note: if traveling internationally, please also fill out the LAS International Travel Request.)
- Researchers/staff please use this online form for domestic travel: Researcher/staff Travel Pre-approval Form
Faculty/researchers/staff/students: use this online form for international travel approval LAS International Travel Request
The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign has revised the International Travel Safety Policy (CAM HR-39). The revised policy introduces new requirements and guidelines for university-related international travel.
International Insurance: All university employees and all undergraduate and graduate Students participating in University-Related International Travel must enroll in the University-Approved International Insurance. Students, Faculty, and Staff enroll travel at https://safetyabroad.illinois.edu/insurance/enroll/index.html.
- The University of Illinois System pays the premiums for Faculty and Staff. Undergraduate and graduate Student travel is the responsibility of the student. Units will pay the premium fee for travel conducted in the course of assistantship responsibility.
The Export Control Policy establishes the criteria and process for university-related travel to comply with Federal export controls. For more information, please visit the University of Illinois Export Control website. In addition, individuals should review the university’s information on managing foreign influence.
Chrome River (has replaced TEM)
Log-in to Chrome River with Enterprise ID and Password.
To assign a delegate (formerly called proxies)
More info from the OBFS website: