The staff of the Graduate Studies Office is here to support our students from the application process through graduation. We may assist with questions about such topics as:
- Application Requirements
- Student Record Updates – Requirements, Evaluations, Awards, etc.
- Fellowships and Assistantships
- Registration – Late Registration, Audit, Credit/No Credit, Restriction Lifts, PSYC 590/599 Course Reference Number (CRN) Distribution, etc.
- Graduate College Deadlines and Forms
- Thesis/Dissertation Support – Committee Approval, Form Preparation, Format Compliance
This list is not all inclusive and we are happy to help whenever possible. Collaborating with other campus units (Graduate College, Academic Human Resources, etc.), we assist our students through each stage of their academic career. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.