The LEAP Award is granted to distinguished early-career faculty at the University of Illinois who demonstrate the highest caliber of academic achievement.
- Professor Diane Beck, along with a team of researchers from around the world, received a grant from the NSF to fund the activities of the Females of Vision et al. (FoVea).
- Founded in 1904, the Society of Experimental Psychologists is the oldest and one of the most prestigious honorary societies in Psychology.
- Consisting of four seminars held during a 12-month period, the objective of the leadership program is to broaden participants’ understanding of higher education issues and to strengthen their skill
- Researchers in the Cognition and Brain Lab, led by Kara Federmeier, have recently published a paper in the journal Frontiers in Human Neuroscience that investigates how predicting during sentence c
- Chadly Stern has received the 2019 Early Career Award from the International Social Cognition Network (ISCON).
- Monica Fabiani and Gabriele Gratton both awarded Society of Psychophysiological Research's Highest HonorDr.s Monica Fabiani and Gabriele Gratton have become the first collaborating scientists awarded the Distinguished Contributions to Psychophysiology award by the Society for Psychophysiological Rese
- The Society for Personality and Social Psychology bestowed Dr.
- This project will develop, implement, and evaluate a transformative virtual initiative, high-impact initiative for protecting rural drug-using populations at risk from HIV/HCV outbreaks in the mids
- Predictions were recently proposed to be the core mechanism organizing brain functioning at all levels and in all domains.
- The title of the project is "Phthalates and Maternal Infections: Implications for Schizophrenia". Congratulations Dr Juraska!
- Student characteristics play a crucial role in the attention and enthusiasm directed toward learning.
- Janice Juraska is Co-Investigator on a grant from the US Department of Agriculture (National Institute of Food and Agriculture) titled "Role of naturally-occurring vs.
- Up-and-coming faculty in LAS expand how we think about scienc