Each year the campus recognizes outstanding contributions in public engagement to address critical societal issues.
- Suvarna Menon, a doctoral student in the Clinical/Community program, has been selected as a 2015 honoree by the Women's Resources Center within the Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Relations o
- This American Psychological Association of Graduate Students (APAGS) award honors psychologists who have made outstanding contributions to the professional development of ethnic minority g
- Andrew’s research examines: a) the impact of marginality on the health and life outcomes of ethnic minority populations, and b) the collective processes by which members of these populations are re
- Yara Mekawi received the 2018 Department of Psychology Diversity Award for outstanding original research that contributes to diversity science.
- The Department
- The Diversity Committee with the support from Department leadership and administration hosted this event.
- These lectures are designed to engage the campus in healthy dialogues surrounding the issues of equity and diversity on and off campus.
- March 26-28, 2018
- Who:Graduate and undergraduate students When: October 13, 2018 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.