- The Department of Psychology's Convocation took place on May 12, 2019 in Foellinger Great Hall at the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts.
- Wendy Heller was selected as this year’s winner of the Executive Officer Distinguished Leadership Award.
- John Westbrook is a graduate student and teaching assistant for the
- Congratulations to Julianne Griffith! She's been awarded an NSF fellowship for her research she describes below.
- Suvarna Menon, a doctoral student in the Clinical/Community program, has been selected as a 2015 honoree by the Women's Resources Center within the Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Relations o
- Andrew is currently a postdoctoral fellow in the Duke Global Health Institute at Duke University. His research examines: a) the impact of marginality on the health and life outcomes of ethnic minority populations, and b) the collective processes by which members of these populations are resilient in the face of marginality (e.g., counterspace involvement).
- Graduate Student Melody Buyokozer Dawkins wins NSF Fellowship. Three others receive honorable mentions.Melody Buyokozer Dawkins, a current developmental psychology student, has been awarded an NSF Fellowship from the Graduate College. She is advised by Renee Baillargeon.
- The Psychology Writing Support Center is a place where master's and doctoral students in the UIUC psychology department can come to receive one-on-one and also group support to help with their scientific writing.
- Application Requirements