Dr. Daniel Newman has been chosen as this year's Advancement of Organizational Research Methodology Award winner. The Sage Publications award seeks to acknowledge outstanding contributions that have made significant contributions to research methodology.
- Cognitive Neuroscience Graduate Student Parham Mostame is one of seven graduate students awarded the 2020 Beckman Institute Graduate Fellowship. He was chosen for his work investigating the role o
- The term “fake news” dominates social media feeds, and has entered our daily lexicon.
- I want to thank the Psychology Alumni Advisory Board for this generous award in support of my attendance at the 20th annual meeting of the Vision Sciences Society.
- I am grateful to the Alumni Advisory Board for providing me with travel funds to support my attendance to the Annual Anxiety and Depression Conference.
- Loren Kuzuhara earned his B.S. degree in Psychology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1985.
- Professor Chadly Stern has been selected to a appointment for the Center of Advanced Studies. This will allow Dr.
- June Eubanks has been awarded the LAS Staff Award. This award honors University staff who have made outstanding contributions to the mission of the college. Ms.
- The LAS Staff Awards recognizes outstanding staff members for their contributions to the college.
- Professor Sepideh Sadaghiani has been named a LEAP Scholar. This distinction recognizes the exemplary contributions provided by select faculty in the early stages of their career.
- The LEAP Award is granted to distinguished early-career faculty at the University of Illinois who demonstrate the highest caliber of academic achievement.
- Professor Diane Beck, along with a team of researchers from around the world, received a grant from the NSF to fund the activities of the Females of Vision et al. (FoVea).
- Founded in 1904, the Society of Experimental Psychologists is the oldest and one of the most prestigious honorary societies in Psychology.
- The journal Psychophysiology has published an article honoring Drs. Monica Fabiani and Gabriele Gratton in response to their award for Distinguished Scientific Contributions to Psychophysiology.