The term “fake news” dominates social media feeds, and has entered our daily lexicon.
- Loren Kuzuhara earned his B.S. degree in Psychology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1985.
- Professor Chadly Stern has been selected to a appointment for the Center of Advanced Studies. This will allow Dr.
- June Eubanks has been awarded the LAS Staff Award. This award honors University staff who have made outstanding contributions to the mission of the college. Ms.
- The LAS Staff Awards recognizes outstanding staff members for their contributions to the college.
- Professor Sepideh Sadaghiani has been named a LEAP Scholar. This distinction recognizes the exemplary contributions provided by select faculty in the early stages of their career.
- The LEAP Award is granted to distinguished early-career faculty at the University of Illinois who demonstrate the highest caliber of academic achievement.
- Professor Diane Beck, along with a team of researchers from around the world, received a grant from the NSF to fund the activities of the Females of Vision et al. (FoVea).
- Founded in 1904, the Society of Experimental Psychologists is the oldest and one of the most prestigious honorary societies in Psychology.
- The journal Psychophysiology has published an article honoring Drs. Monica Fabiani and Gabriele Gratton in response to their award for Distinguished Scientific Contributions to Psychophysiology.
- The Society for Personality and Social Psychology bestowed Dr.
- Professor Alejandro Lleras, along with a team of researchers from around the country, receives a grant from the NSF to fund the activities of the SPARK society. The SPARK Society’s mission is to es