- Loren Kuzuhara earned his B.S. degree in Psychology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1985.
- How/why did you choose Psychology as a major? I chose Psychology as a major after taking a child psychology class and feeling enthralled with the whole concept of learning and development. My professor for this class was outstanding and I felt he represented the Department very well. So I declared Psychology for my major and dove in.
- Catch up with the latest department news--Psychology faculty, students, and alumni are recognized for their accomplishments, and our Alumni Advisory Board is working tirelessly to improve the educa
- Wendy Heller was selected as this year’s winner of the Executive Officer Distinguished Leadership Award.
- The Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology (SIOP) reunion is a wonderful opportunity for Industrial/Organizational (I/O) alumni, faculty, students, and colleagues to connect on a social a
- Results from the latest placement statistics show University of Illinois Psychology majors are in high demand.
- I chose Psychology after completing two years of metallurgical engineering study with average grades because I realized that I better enjoyed and preferred the "people side of things" and the study
- Ajayi’s multitude of fans have also anointed her as one of the most distinctive and popular bloggers in the country, with 500,000 readers every month, 272,000 likes on her Facebook page, and 187,000 followers on Twitter—and counting.
- My passionate interest in helping people live their lives to their fullest potential is what attracted me to psychology.