Return to campus for students
- All undergraduate and graduate students who are required to participate in the on-campus COVID-19 testing program will be required to receive two negative on-campus test results between Jan. 15-24, no sooner than three days apart.
- Students should begin testing as soon as they return to campus or the community and participate only in essential activities, such as working and buying groceries, until they receive two negative on-campus test results.
- View the Spring 2021 Return to Campus page for additional reminders about returning for the new semester.
Building access for graduate students from Jan. 15-24
- Between January 15 and January 24, the Safer Illinois App and Boarding Pass will be reset for the Spring semester, at which time building access will be shown as denied for students.
- Graduate or professional students who have research or work duties that require access to campus buildings from Jan. 15-24 should work with their supervisors to arrange for building access.
- Please be sure to check the testing location page or your Safer Illinois app before testing at your usual location.
- Champaign-Urbana Public Health District (CUPHD) is leading vaccination distribution in our county, and the university will share information with you as it becomes available.
- Champaign County residents with questions about vaccines should contact CUPHD by phone (217-239-7877) or email (email@example.com). University employees who live in other counties should seek information from the county in which they live.
- You can continue to check the university COVID-19 vaccination page for the most updated information.