The Mi-CReW Project is seeking research assistants for Summer/Fall 2021!
What is Mi-CReW?
Mi-CReW (Mindfully & Collectively Revolutionizing Wellness) is mindfulness-based virtual program for African Americans, designed to introduce mindfulness as a tool for personal and collective wellness, especially given the reality of racism-based stress. In Mi-CReW, participants will engage in 4 virtual Zoom sessions and participate in other activities with each other using a social networking app. This study is being supported by Markera Jones (doctoral student in Clinical-Community psychology), and Helen A. Neville, PhD (Professor in Educational Psychology) among others.
How can I be involved?
I am looking for research assistants to join my team! As an RA, you may:
- help with recruitment
- help with the design/look of the Mi-CReW website
- observe the Zoom sessions and take notes
- track and coordinate participant logistics
- help with data collection, cleaning, storage, and analysis
- be involved in research publication of the study
- continue to be involved into the 2021-22 academic year, if desired.
If interested, please email email@example.com with a CV/Resume and a brief statement on why you are interested.